Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Heavy Duty Loading Bridge (627mm long x 1250mm wide x 3420kg)
A portable TUV-certified heavy-duty loading bridge is perfect for allowing pallet trucks and forklifts to cross from the loading bay onto a vehicle. The loading bridge includes handles to allow this to easily be placed into position. The bridge is customisable to your requirements.
|Min. Height (mm)||-75|
|Max. Load Height (mm)||75|
4-10 business day delivery* throughout Ireland from the UK for all products on DAP Incoterms. This means we do not charge Irish VAT but Irish import VAT of 23%, import duty (on some products) and customs charges will be due. These fees will need to be paid to the courier before or after you receive the goods. Learn more.
TRP Heavy Duty Loading Bridge Features include:
- Highly durable anti-slip surface
- Perfect for pallet trucks with low ground clearance
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot welded for solid, strong and durable construction
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Fully TUV Certified
- Lengths from 627mm – 1002mm available. Width is fully customisable.
- Total length is the figure for 'A' in the technical drawing on the left. The lips on both sides of the reinforced central section of the ramp are 250mm each as standard
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Max Load Height (mm)||75|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||-75|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|