|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||Length (mm)||Max Load Height||Min. Load Height (mm)||Weight per Ramp (kg)||Weight Per Pair (kg)||Width (mm)||Price|
Prices are for pairs. Single ramps are available, please call for details.
- Pair of ramps featuring zero welding
- The large holes allow dirt to drop, ensuring an optimal grip
- Height of the ramp: 70mm
- Strong whilst remaining relatively small
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Lengths from 1500mm to 4000mm available
- Capacities available: 1,200kg to 4,500kg
- Widths available: 315mm
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheeled vehicles
- Flat-top/no-edge design gives greater flexibility of use
- No edges available
- TUV Certified
- User guidance can be found here
- The grip has incredible traction, please ensure your tyres have suffiicent tread
The new range of non folding loading ramp for mainly professional use, with capacities of up to 4,500kg. Ideal for lightweight plant machinery and garden machinery in frequent use.
Please note those ramps are not suitable for tracked machinery; please see our TRP65, TRP74 and TRP76 series if you use tracked machinery.