All manufacturing processes are carried out using the very best materials and equipment available. Please note channel ramps are only recommended for manual wheelchairs.
Attaching the ramps is simple and requires no modification of the vehicle being loaded, the step, threshold or car being loaded onto - channel ramps are small, lightweight and easy to handle but are not recommended for mobility scooters or electric wheelchairs due to their low ground clearance.
The Ramp People Wheelchair Channel Ramp Features Include:
- Lightweight for easy storage and transportation
- Perforated anti-slip surface or black grip surface
- Ergonomic fold away handles
- Unique lip design gives incredible grip
- Unique design offers fantastic versatility
- Folding and telescopic channel ramp solutions
- Combination channel ramps which allow users to go up and over the threshold
We manufacture several different types of premium channel ramp: Standard, Folding, Telescopic (with and without black grip surface) and combination up and over channel ramps.
Please browse our range of access ramps by clicking images above or by using the menu bar at the top of the page.
The Ramp People are proud members of the BHTA and full subscribe to the BHTA Code of practice.