From €700.00In Stock
From €915.00In Stock - Limited Availability
Our truck ramps come ready for use with your vehicle. With rest on connection features, these ramps are able to fit and rest on your truck and start loading immediately. To prevent any equipment or machinery sliding off these ramps specialised for trucks come with edges on each side along with optional hook connection to suit your preference.
Made from lightweight aluminium and robot welded for a solid and durable construction, you can take your truck ramp anywhere you need and it can lay flat for easy storage whenever you’re not using it. Our selection of truck tramps come in a variety of sizes and two capacity options, either 1000kg or 2000kg. These ramps have been certified and tested to 200% of this capacity to ensure ultra-strong support.
All our truck loading ramps are built for easy handling and come with a durable non-slip surface. They are compliant with health and safety guidelines.
For ramps less than 3000mm long please see our range of van ramps.
TRP Truck Ramp Features include:
- Rest on connection: to fit just rest on your truck and start loading
- No vehicle or truck modification required
- Lies flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified to 1000kg capacity as standard
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the truck ramp when using casters or wheels
- Edges on each side of the ramp to prevent accidentally wheeling off
- Ramps without edges are also available/Hook connection option available
- Extended connection terminal bridges most bumpers, crash bars and tow bars
- Lengths from 500mm to 5000mm available
- Optimised ramp weight ensures the ramp stays connected to the truck
- Bespoke truck ramps built to any length or width