For Professional Use Up To 4500kg
|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||Length (mm)||Max Load Height||Min. Load Height (mm)||Weight per Ramp (kg)||Weight Per Pair (kg)||Width (mm)||Price|
Prices include delivery, VAT and all prices shown are for pairs. Single ramps are available, please call for details.
- The large holes allow dirt to drop, ensuring am optimal grip.
- Height of the ramp: 70mm
- Strong whilst remaining relatively small
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Lengths from 1500mm to 4000mm available
- Capacities available: 1.200kg to 4.500kg
- Widths available: 315mm
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- With Aluminium Bracket supplied
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheeled vehicles
- Flat-top/no edge design gives greater flexibility of use
- TUV Certified
- For higher weight capacities for plant machinery click here
The new range of non folding loading ramp for mainly professional use, with capacities of up to 4.500kg. Ideal for lightweight plant machinery and garden machinery in frequent use.
For similiar ramps of an alternative style, please view our TRP70 and TRP80 series.