Prices include next day delivery, VAT and all prices shown are for pairs. Single ramps are available, please call for details.
- Single piece ramp design, featuring zero welding
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- For domestic and professional use
- Lengths up to to 4000mm available
- Capacities up to 4500kg available
- Widths available: 200mm to 315mm
- Curved ramps available for improved ground clearance
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheeled vehicles
- Flat-top/no edge design gives greater flexibility of use
- Professional loading ramps are TUV Certified
Transport your garden equipment, lawn mower or wheeled machinery with ease using the reliable selection of non-folding ramps for sale online with The Ramp People.
Buy loading ramps with a capacity up to 1000kg for domestic use, ideal for loading your lawn mowers and other small machinery, and our professional range with a capacity of up to 4500kg for professional use – perfect for small landscape vehicles, industrial machinery and small plant ramps. Designed to be stored with ease when not in use, our non-folding ramps will also rest securely on your van or truck when needed, allowing you to travel with various gardening and site equipment to multiple locations.
These access ramps are built with incredible grip surface you reliable van ramps for long lasting use. We can also accommodate customers looking to buy a single ramp – get in touch with our customer support team to discuss your requirements.