Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
4-10 business days delivery*. Items are shipped from the UK to Ireland on DAP Incoterms. This means we do not charge Irish VAT but Irish import VAT of 23%, import duty (on some products) and customs charges will be due. These fees will need to be paid to the courier before or after you receive the goods. Learn more.
Aluminium Loading Ramps (2500x300x3200kg)
300mm wide x 2500mm long, with a 75mm profile thickness. Featuring a maximum capacity of 3500kg, this ramp is ideal on car transporters and trailers. Please note the minimum track width is 150mm.
Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
|Max. Load Height (mm)
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)
|Weight Per Pair (kg)
The TRP76 Series has a core profile thickness of 75mm and a width of 300mm. On the TRP76 Series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 150mm.
They feature a capacity of up to 3500kg and are ideal for use on car transporters and trailers.
Designed for a maximum gradient of 30%
- These ramps are available both with and without edges, the default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection with a pin which is a popular choice for flatbed vehicles and tipper trucks. For beaver tail trailers, a hook connection is normally recommended
- Foot of the alloy ramp is cut for the load height to ensure smooth entry onto the ramp
- Non-slip alloy ramp surface
- Designed for loading tracked plant machinery and vehicles including diggers, tractors, excavators and ride-on mowers. Suitable for professional use, popular within the construction and landscaping industries.
- Customisations available including custom load heights, custom sizes and nylon handles
- Made in Europe
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Rest On Connection
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)
|Max Load Height
|Min. Load Height (mm)
|Weight per Ramp (kg)
|Weight Per Pair (kg)
|Minimum Track Width (mm)
|Maximum Track Width (mm)
|One Year Warranty
|Connection Options Available
|Easy to Fit
|Not Solid Wheels
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)