Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Ground Protection EuroMat (120 x 241cm x 12mm)
EuroMat is a market leading medium duty ground protection mat designed as an ideal manhandle-able solution in a wide range of applications including temporary roadways, work pads, depot storage areas, or as pedestrian access. Thanks to its flexible design, the mat is able to follow the contours of undulating or sloping ground conditions. EuroMat is light in weight and at just 35 kg it can easily be deployed by a two-person team, making it fast and easy to install. Accessories available.
4-10 business days delivery*. Items are shipped from the UK to Ireland on DAP Incoterms. This means we do not charge Irish VAT but Irish import VAT of 23%, import duty (on some products) and customs charges will be due. These fees will need to be paid to the courier before or after you receive the goods. Learn more.
EuroMat - Ground Protection Mat
The EuroMat is a great ground protection product. It has a deep black colour and chevron style traction pattern. If you are running heavy equipment over an area then the EuroMat would be suitable .
- 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene
- Chevron traction surface for increased grip
- Low profile pedestrian-friendly surface on the reverse
- Available with chevron traction on both sides on request
- Hand holes for ease of manoeuvrability
- Load bearing capacity up to 80 tons*
- Tough two or four-way urethane connectors
- Connector points at each corner of the mat
- Moulds to uneven or undulating ground conditions due to its flexible design
- Smooth finish
- Weight: 35 kg
- Dimensions: 2410 mm x 1200 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
Applications for the Euromat:
- Access for heavy plant and HGVs during material removal
- Ground protection during civil engineering and construction
- Protection during landscaping
- Temporary paths for high volume foot/pedestrian traffic on soil or grass
- Car parking
- Protection for ground maintenance works
- Not suitable for use with steel tracked vehicles
Please note the minimum order quantity is 25 units.
Plastic mats last much longer than wooden or steel mats. EuroMats are made from premium recycled High-Density Polyethylene and are 100% recyclable. These are some of the strongest mats on the market tested to be capable of taking 80 tons*. However, if you need something stronger or need mats for use with steel tracked vehicles, please contact us as we may have what you need in the TuffTrak section, please refer to the catalogue!
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
Buy With Confidence
Buy With Confidence
The Ramp People value transparency in all of their business transactions and want you to be able to buy from us with confidence. We have taken a number of measures to ensure that this is possible. These include:
All in-stock items are dispatched the same business day when ordered prior to 1pm. Delivery is provided free of charge within mainland UK and items are dispatched on a 24-48 hour delivery service.
No Quibble Returns Policy
All non-faulty stock items can be returned within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund. If you aren’t sure how to choose the correct ramp, do give our friendly sales team a call.
Fully Secure Payment Processing
The Ramp People are proud to use Adyen, one of the world’s fastest growing E-Commerce Payment Providers to process all of our transactions. Adyen encrypt all of your payment details to the highest level possible, ensuring that none of your personal details are passed on to third parties. We also offer the option to pay via PayPal.
See What Other Customers Say About Us
It’s always comforting to be able to see how other customers have rated an Ecommerce Retailer. See what our ratings say about our fantastic service and products by viewing our Trust Pilot reviews on the website.