Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Ground Protection EconoMat (1220mm x 2440mm x 11mm)
At just 32kg, the EconoMat is easy to handle and can be put in place by the team on site - specialist skills are not required. The EconoMat is a popular solution to provide temporary access to site, combined with ground protection. Various connection options are available to create access routes as required. The mat is re-usable and weatherproof, as well as safe and easy to deploy making it a much more viable, environmentally friendly and durable solution in comparison to plywood. Load bearing capacity 15,000kg.
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.
4-10 business days delivery*. Items are shipped from the UK to Ireland on DAP Incoterms. This means we do not charge Irish VAT but Irish import VAT of 23%, import duty (on some products) and customs charges will be due. These fees will need to be paid to the courier before or after you receive the goods. Learn more.
- 100% recycled Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Lightweight, manhandle-able temporary access and ground protection mat
- Traction or low profile surface options for vehicles or pedestrian walk ways / outdoor events
- Fast and easy to install
- Connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Optional non-slip reflective markings and cats eyes for night safety
- Weight: 32kg
- Dimensions: 2440mm x 1220mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Temporary roadways and car parks
- Pedestrian walkways
- Heritage sites; eco-sensitive areas
- Sports and leisure
- Golf course and sports field maintenance
- Emergency access routes
- Infrastructure maintenance
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|