Ramp Length & Load Height
Heavy Duty Loading Ramps for Steel Tracks (1000mm x 600mm x 58,000kg)
|Max. Load Height (mm)||300|
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)||42.50|
1 customer(s) had already inquired for this product.
Our heaviest duty ramps, designed to carry steel tracked vehicles and equipment. The Ramp People range of steel tracked ramps' core profile thickness is 130mm. Available 600mm wide, these ramps feature no external welds and offer a capacity of up to 58,000kg. They are ideal for use as industrial plant ramps and as heavy duty as commercial ramps.
- Flat top with no external welds
- On capacities over 20,000kg only Bottom Hook Connection or Tube Connection possible
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Fully TUV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||130|
|Min Load Height (mm)||150|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||42.50|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||58,000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1750mm (kg)||58,000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||58,000|