Ramp Length & Load Height
Heavy Duty Loading Ramps for Steel Tracks (1000mm x 450mm x 50,000kg)
|Max. Load Height (mm)||300|
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)||32|
We offer Fast Delivery throughout Ireland for all products on DAP Incoterms. This means we do not charge VAT but Irish import VAT of 23% and Import duty on some products may be payable to the courier before you receive the goods. Learn more.
Our heaviest duty ramps, designed to carry steel tracked vehicles and equipment. The Ramp People range of steel tracked ramps' core profile thickness is 130mm. Available 450mm wide, these ramps feature no external welds and offer a capacity of up to 50,000kg. They are ideal for use as industrial plant ramps and as heavy duty as commercial ramps.
- Flat top with no external welds
- On capacities over 20,000kg only Bottom Hook Connection or Tube Connection possible
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Fully TUV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||130|
|Max Load Height (mm)||300|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||150|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||32|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|