Ramp Capacity, Length & Load Height
Folding Channel Ramp TRP-FW200 (212cm long)
|Max. Load Height (mm)||350|
|Weight Per Ramp (kg)||8|
4-10 business day delivery* throughout Ireland from the UK for all products on DAP Incoterms. This means we do not charge Irish VAT but Irish import VAT of 23%, import duty (on some products) and customs charges will be due. These fees will need to be paid to the courier before or after you receive the goods. Learn more.
The new handles make the ramp very easy to carry. They take up as little space as possible and can be folded up against the side profile. The handles can be easily disassembled or moved to the opposite side.
- Length (cm/in): 212/783
- Weight (kg/lb): 8,0/17,6
- Max. load (kg/lb): 150/330
- Inside width (cm/in): 27/11
- Recommended max. height (cm/in): 40/16
- Folded length (cm/in): 107/42
- Quick and easy to set up
- Unique design enables incredible grip
- Aerospace technology ensures incredible strength yet lightweight ramps
- Perfect for kerbs and single steps
- Low kerbs and long beveled sides greatly increases ground clearance for scooters and power chairs
- Price includes next business day delivery to mainland UK
Maximum gradient = 1 in 6 although 1 in 8 is recommended
The unique grip areas of our portable ramps have been developed to create the most slip-resistant ramp with the ultimate grip for up and down rolling.
Please note that those channel ramps are not suitable for mobility scooter!
|Max Load Height (mm)||350|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||8|
|Three Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Mobility Scooter Friendly||Yes|