Galvanized Steel Modular Wheelchair Ramps
Our narrower system is ideal for adapting private addresses to become easily wheelchair accessible. Similar systems can be supplied for schools, doctors surgeries and care homes. These systems are essentially separate free standing structures so don't require any modification or building work and can be dismantled and re-used elsewhere.
For use with public and more commercial buildings, our wider modular ramps are ideal for providing access to wheelchairs and mobility scooters. As the systems can support either 200kg or 400kg per square meter, the standard capacity advertised on our website is 200kg per square meter. The modular systems do not have to be used for wheelchair access alone and so can be used as a loading/unloading solutions as well as general and disabled access. These systems are fully modular and can be used to provide temporary or permanent access to portacabins, marquees, shops, hospitals, stages, theaters, offices.
These systems are both designed to be portable and temporary .
We also offer to help customers specify what they need and can provide full quotations to businesses and private individuals, including creating 3D drawings showing the ramp's layout.
Modular Wheelchair Ramp Features Include:
- Fully modular design, that can be adapted and changed easily
- Designed to fit right up to the door
- Long Life Galvanised Zinc Coating Prevents Rusting
- High Capacity Construction
- Available in 877mm and 1276mm internal usable widths.
- Multiple Handrail options including customised powder coated options.
- Up to 1400mm in height as standard
- Up to 400kg/m capacity (on request)
- 2 Year Guarantee
The Ramp People are proud members of the BHTA and full subscribe to the BHTA Code of practice.