Unlike most of our aluminium loading ramps, our mobile yard ramps are made of steel and are suitable for unloading forklifts, scissor lifts and genies. The ramps can also be used in other situations; for example, we have supplied them to customers who created a temporary aisle or who needed a mobile loading ramp to position vehicles on a stage at a trade show. The yard ramps are CE Marked to meet the latest European standards and directives for superior quality.
Our yard ramps are available in a variety of standard designs, ranging from 7,000kg to 15,000kg capacity and adjustable to a height between 80cm and 165cm. The height is adjusted using a hydraulic hand pump. This makes them easy to use and improves durability as they are less prone to wear and tear.
The mesh surface guarantees optimal traction in all weather conditions and ensures they are incredibly durable even with high volume and heavy-duty use. With a reinforced steel undercarriage and rigorous testing, these yard ramps are some of the safest on the market.
Properties of mobile loading ramps
- Floating axle, which is arranged in the middle to keep the need for manoeuvring as low as possible
- Suspension movements of the truck or container are compensated by the floating axle
- Reinforced steel frame
- Resistant running surface in lattice construction
- Secure grip in all weather conditions – Suitable for vehicles with rubber tires
- Low maintenance and easy to use hydraulic pump to raise and lower the boom
- Fork clamp with gimbal allows fast and precise ramping movement before and after loading
- Tested to current safety and quality standards
- Each ramp comes with chains and hooks for securing when loading
Please note, due to the mesh surface of these ramps, they are not suitable for machines with very small solid wheels such as pallet trucks and trollies.
Interested in our container yard ramps? For more information, or to purchase a yard ramp, please call us on +353 1 695 0520 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.