Fixed and Adjustable Threshold Ramps
From €355.00In Stock
From €75.00In Stock
The Ramp People Fixed Aluminium Threshold Ramps are the ideal solution for overcoming PVC, WPVC, patio doors and many other thresholds. Designed to be left in place, these products provide a comfortable and secure route to the inside of a property. They are lightweight and the anodised aluminium surface offers an excellent stainless, corrosion-free grip surface, designed for sustained outdoor use.
These ramps are fastened securely onto the threshold and can be secured at the base as well. The Ramp People Adjustable Threshold Ramps are completely self supporting, resting on adjustable legs, and can be positioned at varying heights. Both styles offer a cut away kerb, so as not to obstruct opening doors, and a full width anti-slip surface designed to be left outdoors over long periods.
Fixed Aluminium Threshold Ramp Features Include:
- Easy and quick to install
- Highly durable anti-slip surface
- Fixing points at connection to allow secure installation
- Ideal for PVC, WPVC and wooden thresholds and steps
- Total width anti-slip surface for continued outdoor use.
- Safety edges in contrasting colour
- Lightweight design
- Capacity up to 400kg
- Anodised surface to prevent stains and corrosion
- Durable easy wash surface
Adjustable Ramp Features Also Include:
- Easily positioned telescopic legs
- Heights adjusting from 7cm - 25cm (3" - 10")
- Leave in place for PVC door thresholds
Adjustable Ramp with Entry Plate Features Also Include:
- The ramp includes the adjustable threshold ramp and an entry plate
- Easily overcome thresholds, including uPvc doorways
- Simply flip the entry plate over the doorway when access is required
The Ramp People are proud members of the BHTA and full subscribe to the BHTA Code of practice.