Ramp Length & Load Height
Road Plate (1400mmx1200mm)
The Road plate has been designed to provide a safe means of maintaining traffic flow, during excavation work on roads, where reinstatement of the excavation would be inappropriate at that time. The Road plate is designed to allow the passage of most vehicles including HGVs up to the normal weight restrictions. It is important that the recommended installation procedures are followed to ensure both safety and correct usage.
The Road plate is designed to cover trench excavations of up to 700 mm.
- Lightweight, easy to lift and install by two persons
- Capable of safely supporting a load of 6 tonne
- Manufactured from glass reinforced plastic, the products have no scrap value thus eliminating on-site theft problems
- The product neither warps or desalinates in adverse weather conditions
- High non-slip surface even when wet
- Smart appearance & high safety levels
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Recessed fixing holes provided at each corner
- Complies with the Safety at Street Works and Road Works Code of Practice
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|